Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Luyện thi ETS TOEIC các bạn nhé!
Directions: You will hear a question or statement and three responses spoken in English. They will not be printed in your text book and will be spoken only one time. Select the best response to the question or statement and mark the letter (A), (B), (C) on your answer sheet.
- Who was hired to be the manager’s new assistant?
(A) Jacob got the job.
(B) OK, I’ll give them a quick tour.
(C) At this afternoon’s staff meeting.
- When is the final budget due?
(A) Tomorrow at five o’clock.
(B) For the advertising department.
(C) Mr. Tong’s office.
- The store has another location in Brentwood, doesn’t it?
(A) It’s on the top shelf.
(3) A twenty percent discount.
(C) Yes. there‘s one in the historic district.
- Would you care to join us for dinner?
(A) She was late for work.
(B) Please be careful.
(C) Sorry. I have other plans.
- Did Lisa pick up the invitations from the printers?
(A) On letterhead stationery, please.
(B) No, she hasn’t gotten to it yet.
(C) The annual fund-raising banquet.
12 Which dance performance did you like the best?
(A) They were all so good.
(B) Our seats are near the stage.
(C) It should be very entertaining.
- You’re going to Melbourne soon, aren’t you?
(A) Yes. I leave at 3:00 PM.
(B) Because it’s too expensive.
(C) No, they weren’t.
- When can we expect the shipment?
(A) A large number of tables and chairs.
(B) Not until next Tuesday afternoon.
(C) At the post office on Main Street.
- Can you handle this client‘s complaint?
(A) Yes, of course.
(B) The accounts manager.
(C) No, I didn’t.
- How much will it cost to fix this computer?
(A) It’ll be ready next week.
(B) Replace the hard drive.
(C) Is it still under warranty?
- Won’t Ellen be organizing the conference this year?
(A) A well—organized event.
(B) We’ve decided what to bring.
(C) No. she’s taking a year off.
- Where are the half-price shoes?
(A) A missing price tag.
(B) Sure, we’ll buy those.
(C) That sale ended yesterday.
- Does the apartment building have a parking area?
(A) There’s a public garage close by.
(B) Many trees and flowers are in bloom now.
(C) A two-bedroom apartment.
- When were these forms authorized?
(A) He’s written several books.
(B) Our supervisor will know.
(C) Another batch next Tuesday.
- The table should be set before the guests arrive.
(A) No, twelve people at seven o’clock.
(B) How was the party?
(C) I’ll do it right now.
- Today’s all staff meeting wasn’t well attended, was it?
(A) Many employees are out of the office.
(B) It’s in room five on the second floor.
(C) Ten o’clock every day.
- Didn’t you reschedule your vacation for August?
(A) From Thailand and Vietnam.
(B) A new travel agent.
(C) No, I booked a trip in July.
- Which of this week’s training sessions should I sign up for?
(A) It’ll last about four hours.
(B) Attendance was fairly low.
(C) They’ve been postponed until next month.
- I‘d like you to present your proposal at the next council meeting.
(A) Thank you for the nice present.
(B) Sure, I’d be happy to.
(C) Yes, it was an interesting meeting.
- Should we make copies of the budget for the team or e-mail it to them?
(A) A yearly Statement.
(E) Not everyone needs a copy.
(C) They did well in the competition.
- I’ll pick you up at the bus terminal at eight- thirty in the evening.
(A) Great. I’ll be there waiting.
(B) I think Soc-Hee has them.
(C) It’s sold out.
- Will we hire one delivery driver or two?
(A) Where’s the license bureau?
(B) His brother works here.
(C) We really need two.
29 .Has the new software been installed on your computer yet?
(A) He’s from the Information Technology department.
(B) I just got back from vacation today.
(C) Several hundred dollars.
- Why are they cleaning the carpets now?
(A) I’ll see if one’s available.
(B) Is the noise bothering you?
(C) No thanks. It’s already been done.
- I thought we were moving to the new office next week.
(A) There was an e—mail update about that.
(B) Next to the break room.
(C) To buy the packing supplies.
Xem bài học chi tiết tại: https://hochay.com/luyen-thi-toeic/sach-luyen-thi-ets-toeic-test-4-listening-hoc-hay-262.html
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #luyenthitoeic #etsTOEIC #ETSToeic2019